They’re coming baaaaaaack
- i will be moving in with my best friend and partner in crime/love/life over the next two weeks. i also have to figure out my finals in that time, but whatever, it’ll work out i guess.
- sharing derek’s rent means we both have much cheaper rent. san francisco, you’re starting to look more affordable.
- this means that my shitty roommate situation is over! i couldn’t be happier about that.
- back to gloucestershire in two weeks where there will be dogs and family and good friends and wine and roaring fires and country walks and and and
- best friend emma is spending new year’s eve with me! YAY. We’ll drink wine and play board games and stay up til midnight and then go for a new year walks with my dogs and the pug.
- i’m selling my canon 7D, and getting a canon 6D to replace it. it’s been a fun 3 1/2 years, 7D, but it’s time to move on to full frame fun.
- and then, finally, when i’m back in sf after all the winter fun back home, best friend kay is coming to visit me. see? it’s ALL exciting again.
The pug gets her very own hyperlink. We are both very excited about spending NYE with Jessie :)
It’s a mix of hell and outer space.
how are u going to tell me mermaids dont exist then
Reasons why I don’t like boats/swimming/any situation where I can’t see the bottom. Especially cruises. I mean… Trapped on a boat, at sea, with a bunch of the general public, and probably a swimming pool on the boat. BOATS ARE THERE TO KEEP THE WATER OUT. WHY DO YOU NEED A POOL.
I don’t have many and maybe I am selective about them, but I can hand on heart say that every single one of my friends makes the world a better place by just being here. I am very fortunate to have them in my life.
A couple of pages from my favorite children’s book “A is for activist”
What did those plutocrats think was going to happen?
oh, right, just the Q&A was a “bad idea”.
Happy birthday to Pa, happy birthday to Pa. Happy birthday dear paaaaaaaaaa 🐑. Happy birthday to Pa!
And that’s not even going into how the very people in that last post who we’re speaking out against inequalities referred to “white people and their music” like black people don’t sing indie (bloc party) and white people don’t rap (eminem), and god forbid you listen to both regardless of the colour of your skin.
Lyrics about abusing women aren’t race specific any more than they are genre specific.